The A-Z of Me

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Since I’ve been sick for the last few weeks, I haven’t really been around here much and I feel a bit guilty. I like to try to write at least a couple of times a week if I can because it stops my brain from turning to mush.

In aid of getting back into the swing of things now that I’m feeling better, I’ve decided that for the next month I’m going to try to blog every day. That’s a pretty big undertaking for me, especially given that I’m usually entirely removed from the blog world over the weekends.

I’m pretty sure that if I tried to write every day for the next month with no kind of idea what I intended to write about, you would find 30-odd entries about the weather and how boring my job is on any given day. To avoid this kind of dullness, I’ve decided that I need a running subject and I’ve come up with this – “The A-Z of me”. It’s really quite catchy if you pronounce it “Zee” instead of “Zed”, although my grade 1 teacher would slap my hands for pronouncing it like that and tell that me I’m not an American.

For the next 26 days, I’m going to write a post that tells something about me, my life, my interests, my memories or even just my random thoughts – and each day’s topic will begin with a new letter of the alphabet. It would probably be more aptly named “The A-Z of random crap about me”.

I can’t promise that it will be interesting reading, I can only promise that it will be alphabetically accurate, although I think it would interest me to read an A-Z about some of the bloggers I read regularly. Having said that, feel free to join me for the next 26 days and write an A-Z about yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment