Crazy Week

Friday, July 17, 2009

This week has been CRAZY. I feel as though I haven’t had 2 minutes to myself for the entire week! Thank God for Fridays and weekends without plans.

The Sydney trip was really great, but it has highlighted yet again how insanely unfit I am.

The Friday evening work function which we anticipated would last for around an hour actually lasted for 5 – which meant that the last minute decision to wear my oh-so-awesome-and-sexy but oh-so-painful heels was something I began to regret as the night wore on.

For some strange reason we then decided that Saturday would best be spent wandering around Darling Harbour. Add another 12 hours of walking to 5 hours of standing in heels and you get one completely exhausted Torrygirl! By Sunday I was so exhausted that after a token trip to visit the harbour bridge and the opera house, I couldn’t get out of the car again, and we ended up sleeping for the rest of the afternoon in the QANTAS Club lounge.

It was an eventful trip so I have plenty to share, but unfortunately Friday is not yet over and I am typing this while I am supposed to be designing a large playground, so I will have to leave it there for now. I am counting the minutes until this week is over...

0 comments:

Post a Comment